As we have been featuring and discussing the top nine safest vehicles this week from this article in the AJC, no doubt one has to wonder if any of the popular luxury makes are included? Well I am happy to report that that answer is in fact YES. In fact, Audi is one of three luxury makes that made this list of vehicles that have ZERO deaths per million registered users. Several newer models made by Audi can attach this honor to their name, but only one model stands out as the best-with the best, top notch safety qualities:
This vehicle may have one of the most attractive designs in addition to its attractive safety technology. After all, Audi is credited for starting that under-headlight dot pattern that many makes have now copied into their vehicle line-up, Honda to name one. But enough about what's on the outside, let's check out what's on the inside too:
1. Audi Side Assist: Alerts the driver when another vehicle is in a blind spot.
2. Keyless start, stop, and entry: Comes equipped with the ability to lock, unlock, and start the vehicle keyless. This feature is listed under safety in the event that occupants need to get inside the car quickly and go quickly, especially if they are being pursued or followed.
3. Drive select: Four different driving modes are offered, including comfort, auto, dynamic, and individual. These driving modes function to personalize your driving experience and the car's performance when driving.
4. Rear view camera parking system: Sensors are equipped with a camera to detect when the driver is close to another object, and the camera supports precision parking and advanced visibility in reverse.
5. MMi Navigation system: This navigation system comes with all of the bells and whistles; it gives you local weather, driving conditions, flight information, Google Earth technology, and suggestions for the best and safest routes to take.
6. Adaptive cruise control: Keeps a set distance between the vehicle in front while monitoring traffic conditions to accelerate, brake, or stop if necessary.
No doubt that with a vehicle like the Audi A4, you are driving with safety and luxury style. The beauty of the interior of this vehicle alone is enough to make anyone trade in their existing car for this one, or any one of the models in the Audi lineup for that matter. With the above safety features, occupants are protected in the case of a collision or potential personal injury.
One drawback to this vehicle: The website featuring the A4 is not nearly as informative as the other sites are with their models. One can find it difficult to be informed on all the features that the A4 has to offer, but perhaps the Audi reputation is enough to speak for itself? You decide! Find out more about the Audi A4 and other models here.
Check back with our Kaufman Law blog tomorrow for number six!